We’re so glad to be back in the office!
After a six-week hiatus because of the COVID-19 outbreak, Dr. Greg and the team at Alouf Aesthetics are so happy to be back in the office. We’ve missed one another, our work, and especially our patients.
We’ve been tremendously busy since we reopened the doors May 4, but we love it! We’re working hard to reschedule consultations, preoperative visits and post-operative appointments that were missed during the time we were away, as well as getting patients in for their laser treatments, injections and aesthetic services. We ask you to remain patient with us as we get everyone back on the calendar. We have a significant backlog of patients to accommodate.
While we hope you are as excited as we are, we realize that you might have concerns about coming to our office for your appointment. As always, we want you to feel comfortable and safe at our practice, so we wanted to share with you the precautions we’re taking to keep our patients and staff healthy.
- As we have always done, we will diligently follow universal precautions as laid out by the CDC and OSHA. This includes use of personal protective equipment, such as masks, gloves, and gowns.
- We will practice social distancing in our office. As much as possible, we will schedule appointments so that you have plenty of room in the waiting room. If you prefer, you may check in and then wait in your car until we’re ready for you.
- All patients will be prescreened for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors before their appointments. If you have flu-like symptoms, you must reschedule your appointment.
- Our office will be mask-friendly, so if you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, we encourage you to do that. We’ll ask you to remove it as needed once you’re in the exam room.
- Patients who have been exposed to someone who has contracted the coronavirus must contact our office immediately.
- Everyone on our staff will be monitored for symptoms, and we won’t work while sick.
- We will step up disinfection and cleaning procedures around the office.
These are just a few of the measures we will take to protect you, because your well-being is our top priority. We know it’s been a difficult several weeks for everyone, so we will do absolutely everything in our power to make you feel welcome, comfortable, and safe while you’re here.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you’re ready to schedule a consultation, please contact us as soon as possible.
Because, of course, YOU ARE WORTH IT!
Finally, stay up to date on the latest happenings at the practice! Follow Dr. Alouf on his Instagram and Snapchat accounts to see live surgical feeds of surgeries and a large photo library of his before and after photos. His code is @realdrgreg.